WHY JOIN US?
Since 1982, the Laguna Niguel Chamber of Commerce has been at the forefront of representing a vibrant business community. As the City formed and has grown, so has the Chamber, making it one of the most effective business organizations in South Orange County. The Chamber is a non-profit 501(c6) organization that represents businesses and provides valuable benefits and services to its membership.
INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY IN THE COMMUNITY
- New Member Profile Announcement in the Chamber’s printed newsletter
- Website Business Profile with a listing & link
- FREE “Noteworthy” Article in the Chamber’s printed newsletter
- Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
- Website Calendar Listing for special events
- 4th of July Pancake Breakfast Displays
NETWORKING & EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Networking Breakfast meets the third Friday of every month, except in January. A scripted program assists attendees in connecting with other professionals. Business displays are available to purchase. Reservations Required.
- Business-After-Business Events meets the third Thursday of every other month and is sponsored by 3-4 members.
- Twilight MeetUps are free and hosted at members’ restaurants
- SCORE Workshops are free with reservations and are presented by the City of Laguna Niguel
- Educating Professionals is a free workshop that offers programs to assist businesses
- Chamber Office Referrals for members’ products and services
- Chamber Members Refer other Chamber members
- Member Testimonials in print and at events
ADVOCACY & ACCESS TO COMMUNITY LEADERS AND ELECTED OFFICIALS
- Government Advocacy in support of business legislation
- Monthly Governmental & Community Relations Meetings has speakers, community leaders and elected officials informing attendees about what’s happening in the community
- Other Venues to Meet Area Representatives are at networking events and ribbon cuttings
SHOP & DINE LOCAL PROGRAMS
- Laguna Niguel Community Guide & Business Directory is mailed to ALL homes and businesses in Laguna Niguel and your business will be listed under your business classification
- Shop Laguna Niguel Campaign encourages shopping in our city and with other members
COST EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PROMOTION
- Monthly Chamber Printed Newsletter (Distribution - Approximately 400)
- Weekly Chamber E-mail Advertising with links (Distribution – 1,000+)
- Website Banner Advertising
- Display Area in the Chamber office
- Ribbon Cuttings, Grand Opening, & Anniversary Recognition
- Business Listing in the printed newsletter
- Chamber Facebook Spotlights
- Chamber Website has over 500 unique visitors a month
- Website Directory Listing with free promotional space & link to businesses website
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER?
Contact the Chamber or visit the website www.LNChamber.com for a membership application. Fill out the application and return with membership dues and administrative fee